Too much of everything on earth on earth is very bad, no matter how good that thing might be. Even drinking too much water has a very bad side to it, you might drown your cells (Kidding).
A man became paralyzed from the waist down after playing video games continuously for some 20 hours at an internet cafe last week. As paramedics carried the gaming fan to the hospital on a stretcher, he begged his friends to keep on playing his unfinished game for him, according to a report on Chinese media.
The man, who remains unidentified, allegedly started playing the game from the evening of January 27 until his friends called for an ambulance on the afternoon of January 28.
According to Chinese news site QQ.com, the man was trying to go to the toilet when he realized he couldn’t move the lower part of his body at an internet cafe in Jiaxing, Zhejiang Province.
One of his friends, who was at the scene, was quoted saying: ‘It seems he had lost sensation completely, and couldn’t move at all. We had to call for an ambulance.’
It remains unclear what game the man had been playing. A video released by Pear shows the man’s friend and paramedics working together to move the man from a chair to a stretcher.
The man is reportedly under hospital observation.